Saturday, November 22, 2014

The dinos were excited to try this "juice-cleanse" thing they overheard the humans mention. However, after feeling more sticky than cleansed, Dinny decided to make use of one of the straws.

Juice Cleanse
All Dinos

After a sad night of defeat, we decided to try what the humans called “juice cleansing,” so we broke into the juice and filled 4 containers with juice.  Next we got in and made ourselves comfortable in the juice.  Then Dinny and the knight started to drink some juice.  Finally we went to the bathroom and took a bath. 
While the unsuspecting elephants were relaxing doing a maze, the dinos prepared for their revenge with foil armor. General Rex directed the troops for the attack while Dinny led the battle charge.
Battle
Rex
Since the elephants tried to trap us, we decided to have a battle with them!  We set out on a journey to where the elephants sat doing a maze.  We jumped up on to the their leader (Big Hed’s) back.  Then we declared war!  And put on armor made of tin foil. 

Big Hed

We had a lot of trouble with trapping and getting trapped yesterday so I announced that we should relax and do a maze.  While we were doing the maze I felt a presence behind my back, but no on was there.  “Hello,” I called, but there was no answer.  “Is anyone there?”  I called.  There was no answer.  I continued to try to solve the maze with my friends.  When all of a sudden 6, no 7, dinos jumped up on me and declared war!  Thankfully, we won.

No comments:

Post a Comment